Masking Tape Dots
Masking tape dots are used for electroplaters, powder coaters and stove enamellers.
- Used for masking off circles of a given size in 1mm increments
- Electroplating: adhesive backed vinyl
- Painting and stove enamelling: rubber adhesive backed high temperature paper (200°C)
- Powder coating: silicone adhesive backed polyester which will withstand up to (370°C)
- Also available: dots with ID holes (known as washers or donuts)
To find out more about masking dots or to discuss your requirements, please get in touch with Jane on 01202 661300 or use our online form.